Business Participation Form
Date: october 5, 2018
Time: 6 - 9 PM
NoodlesOn9 returns to the historic 9th Square District! This street festival, located on a closed off Orange Street, will feature cultural noodle dishes from Downtown New Haven restaurants and celebrate Artspace's annual City Wide Open Studios. There will be art, music, games, food, drink & more!
The event is free to enjoy, open to the public and family-friendly.
business participation options include:
1. Food/Beverage Vendor: Business would staff their booth and handle all transactions during the event. We encourage you to accept cards in addition to cash. We encourage you to get creative and decorate your booth area!
Town Green District would provide: tent space, 6ft sales table, 3ft metal prep tables, handwash stations, trash bins, some lighting
- Food vendors (8 available spots) would choose 1 noodle dish to serve. The dish must cost $10 or less. (Must complete Temporary Health Permit, to be issued after participation confirmation from Town Green.)
- Beverage vendors (3 available spots) would choose a menu of up to 3 beer, wine or cocktail selections to serve. The beverages must cost $7 or less.
2. Offer a Community Discount/Event/Promotion: Flyers will be handed out to event attendees listing discounts, promotions and/or events of Downtown businesses. This promotion and/or event may only be available on the evening of October 5, 2018.
For example: "Complimentary glass of wine at dinner with this flyer!" or "Enjoy a cupcake and complimentary fashion stylist consultation!" or "Visit us in-store for a noodle-related craft!"
3. Donate a Raffle Item or Gift Card: A wonderful way to promote your business and make the event more fun for everyone! Town Green District collects raffle items and gift cards to bolster what NoodlesOn9 offers! Guests sign up at the event registration tent to enter to win. Winners are selected at random by Town Green District.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW BY Monday, SEPTEMBER 17, 2018.
Questions? Contact Francesca Vignola at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 908.591.9836