Town Green District strives to improve ownership values by making Downtown New Haven an internationally-competitive urban environment in which to live, work, learn and play.
public space improvements
A large part of creating a better Downtown is Downtown Advocacy. Town Green works with a multitude of partners, including The City of New Haven, to effect positive changes for the district, and New Haven as a whole. These areas include, but are not limited to:
- Better citywide transit systems
- Combatting the opioid crisis
- Advocating for legislative changes in line with Town Green strategic goals & priorities
- A return to two-way city streets
- Transforming downtown into an Innovation District